SOILveR wants to efficiently share and disseminate knowledge, not only among the members of the platform, but also with other experts, policymakers and stakeholders. SOILveR believes in the value of exchanging knowledge to come to solutions for our daily practice. We will develop a set of activities to support the knowledge activities to try efficient ways of sharing and disseminating knowledge.
Hot spot workshop 9th november 2020
- PFAS workshop invitation
- Final program SOILveR workshop
- Linking science and policy – Deriving threshold levels and standards (K. Touchant, M. Van Holderbreke/ VITO)
- Overview of risk assessment approaches for mixtures (Ian T. Cousins Department of Environmental Science, Stockholm University)
- PFAS Contaminated Sites Risk Assessment – Outcome of a recent Swedish policy/expert workshop (Michael Pettersson/ Swedish Geotechnical Institute)
- Possibilities and challenges for PFAS analysis (Anna Kärrman MTM Research Centre, Örebro University, Sweden)